1973 Custom Contemporary in Indian Trail, North Carolina


The home was featured on HGTV's "We Bought the Farm". I was very surprised that this was built in the 1970's since it looks so fresh.  I'm usually not a fan of painting woodwork white, but I imagine this place may have been a pretty dark 1970's house before the updates were done.  I just remember seeing this on the show thinking that I would love to live in there and I would spend a whole lot of time on that deck. It's no longer for sale, but I wanted to put it on the site to track any further updates.  

LISTING DETAILS

Unique Contemporary Home with frontage on Goose Creek. 1 and 1/2 story with full walkout basement, 2 car garage, garden, shed and barn. Updated interior with new granite counter tops, new exterior stain. 5 very secluded acres 1.5 miles from I-485. Perfect for buyers with sense of adventure and love of outdoors. Come dressed to hike!

FOR SALE   $379,900   $364,900   SOLD   $360,000
5517 Gold Crest Dr, Indian Trail, NC 28079
3 beds  |  2 baths  |  2346 sqft  5 acres

LINKS:
Zillow, Realtor

Featured Photos 

























No comments:

Post a Comment